[cabf_governance] Governance Change WG - Summary and Open Questions

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrust.com
Mon Oct 17 07:00:52 MST 2016

I offered to create a summary of the Governance Change WG actions to date, plus open questions, to help our discussions on Tuesday.  See attached.

Virginia - I'm not sure I captured all the open issues you have raised - sorry.

WG Members - if you have time, please edit between today and tomorrow so we can have a productive meeting.  You can recirculate any edits to the other members.

Kirk