[cabf_governance] Draft Statement of Purpose of CAB Forum

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Tue May 17 16:08:58 MST 2016

Thanks, Virginia.  I appreciate your comment.  I’ll try to  send  out notes/minutes of previous meetings where some members expressed a desire to enlarge the scope of what members of the Forum can discuss within the context of the Forum.  Either the existing organization changes or a new organization is created, but I think a majority of CAs, at least,  would like to see the  existing organization modified.