[cabf_governance] [Ticket#2016051701001374] Preliminary Work on Governance Models

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Tue May 17 07:25:18 MST 2016

We need to develop a structural model and then we can define terms however we’d like, but we  want definitions that comport with common understanding, too.  Another name, more permanent than “working group,” is “committee”.

Committee on Server Authentication

Committee on Client Authentication

Committee on Code Signing

Committee on Internet of Things