[Cscwg-public] Update to Subscriber Private Key Protection Requirements (CSC-6 to CSC-13)

Ian McMillan ianmcm at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 8 21:05:58 UTC 2022

Thanks Bruce for clarifying the 16.2 change for Doug.

Doug, the 11.7 section needs a larger overhaul that we have in our parking lot list and we had decided that any further updates to 11.7 would be included in the larger overhaul. That said, I see you point on there are multiple 16.3.1(1) and 16.3.1(2), etc., so I've updated the section numbering to continue, and we now have section 16.3.1(1-9). Please see the attached updated redline document.

Thanks,
Ian