[Cscwg-public] Final Minutes of CSCWG January 13, 2022

Dean Coclin dean.coclin at digicert.com
Thu Jan 27 18:39:36 UTC 2022

Here are the final minutes of the subject call:

Attendees: Dean Coclin, Corey Bonnell, Joanna Fox, Michael Sykes, Dimitris
Zacharopoulos, Bruce Morton, Atsushi Inaba, Tomas Gustavsson, Inigo
Barreira, Janet Hines, Andrea Holland, Roberto Quinones, Ian McMillan, Tim
Hollebeek

The Antitrust statement was read.

Minutes from the prior meeting on December 16, 2021 were approved

CSC-6 Subscriber Private Key Protection: Ian thought he had sent the draft
to the list before the holidays but it was determined that was not the case.
He will circulate it today. Seeking 2 endorsers. Tim mentioned he had some
minor comments to send to Ian. Ian asked everyone to review and if
comfortable, provide an endorsement.

CSBR Format change: Corey gave the attached presentation. The plan is to
move the CSBRs as is and make normative changes after adoption.

A discussion about having multiple ballots in flight took place but it was
decided to have CSC-6 move forward first, followed by this one.

Corey provided this link for the CS GitHub repository:
https://github.com/cabforum/code-signing/pull/6

Dimitris presented a demo of GitHub and how to propose changes.

Other Business: Dean said that we need to start planning for the F2F
meeting. A meeting for the various chairs was taking place next week and
input as to time needed for the working groups would be good input. Bruce
suggested we should request 1-2 hours and we can start working on signing
services.

Next meeting is on January 27th

Adjourned

Dean Coclin