[Cscwg-public] Updated CRL Revocation Date Clarification Pre-Ballot

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrust.com
Wed Oct 6 13:57:29 UTC 2021

Hi Corey,

Rather than marking up the document, I have a few comments:

  1.  When should we use revocationDate and revocation date OR invalidity date and invalidtyDate? I think we should make the use consistent in this section.
  2.  Do we want a footnote or a Note similar to what is done in the SSL BRs?
  3.  It would be good to clarify if the effective date applies only to future revocations or all revocations. As such, could we state that "For Code Signing Certificates revoked on or after 2022-07-01, if the CA includes the Invalidity Date CRL entry extension ..."

Thanks, Bruce.