[Cscwg-public] Updated CRL Revocation Date Clarification Pre-Ballot

Rob Stradling rob at sectigo.com
Wed Oct 6 13:26:34 UTC 2021

Thanks Corey.  LGTM.  I'll endorse.

________________________________
From: Cscwg-public <cscwg-public-bounces at cabforum.org> on behalf of Corey Bonnell via Cscwg-public <cscwg-public at cabforum.org>
Sent: 06 October 2021 13:22
To: cscwg-public at cabforum.org <cscwg-public at cabforum.org>
Subject: [Cscwg-public] Updated CRL Revocation Date Clarification Pre-Ballot

Hello,

Thank you to Rob, Bruce, and Dimitris for the valuable feedback on the original pre-ballot draft. I have incorporated the conclusions from our discussions on the list and the last call into the latest draft; please see the attached.

There were two changes:

  *   There is now a footnote that better explains the rationale for using the revocationDate field to convey the “invalidity date”
  *   The effective date for the Invalidity Date extension value change has been pushed back to July 1st, 2022.

Let me know if there are any questions or comments. Barring any further substantial changes, I think we’re ready at this point to look for two endorsers to push the ballot forward.

Thanks,

Corey