[Cscwg-public] Updated RFC 3647 mapping document

Corey Bonnell Corey.Bonnell at digicert.com
Wed Nov 10 21:55:03 UTC 2021

Hello,

As discussed last week, I have updated the RFC 3647/Pandoc Github PR
(https://github.com/cabforum/code-signing/pull/6) with the text from CSC-11
(I'll update for CSC-12 once it clears IPR). Attached is the mapping
document that shows where all the text in the current CSBR v2.6 now lives in
the RFC 3647 draft. Hopefully, this mapping document facilitates next week's
discussion on next steps for the RFC 3647 draft.

Let me know if there's any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Corey