[Cscwg-public] CSWG Cleanup and Clarification Ballot

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrust.com
Wed Jun 2 19:05:42 UTC 2021

Here is a draft markup of the cleanup and clarification ballot. We can discuss briefly in our call tomorrow. I am proposing that we have an in-depth discussion (~1 hour) at the virtual F2F meeting. Hopefully we can closed this draft at that time and allow us to move forward with the changes. I will also be looking for endorsers, so I can assign this ballot a number.

If you have comments, please feel free to respond.

Thanks, Bruce.