[Cscwg-public] Code sign BR 11.1.1 (4.)

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrust.com
Tue Jul 13 17:47:43 UTC 2021

For 11.1.1 (4), the part "If the Subject's or Subject's Affiliate's, Parent Company's, or Subsidiary Company's date of formation, as indicated by either a QIIS or QGIS, was less than three years prior to the date of the Certificate Request" is to ensure that the Subject or the entity used to verify the Subject was formed greater than 3 years ago. If both were less than 3 years, then the CA "verify the identity of the Certificate Requester."

So I believe that **at least one of** is the correct interpretation, but should only be applied to the Subject or the entity used to verify the Subject.

Bruce.