[Cscwg-public] CSCWG Agenda Apr 15, 2021

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Tue Apr 20 11:26:27 UTC 2021

Adriano,

Can you please share some examples of public certifications of equipment
(HSMs and/or crypto-tokens) that contain this additional TOE security
requirements information? This will be helpful for CAs and subscribers
when deciding what equipment to purchase, but also auditors that will
check that this equipment meets the compliance requirements.

Thank you,
Dimitris.