[Cscwg-public] CSCWG Agenda Apr 8, 2021

Adriano Santoni adriano.santoni at staff.aruba.it
Tue Apr 6 06:11:33 UTC 2021

Dean,

if possible, in the next call I would just like to get some feedback on
my latest post "Re FIPS tokens supporting RSA 3072" of March 31st. If
that is not possible because of time constraints, I would ask that it be
the subject of a separate call. At any rate, I would like the matter to
be clarified at least in a call's minutes.

If the meaning of the device certification requirement is clear to
everyone, it should be very easy to reply to my post (either with a YES
or a NO). Otherwise, all the more reason for dealing with it in a
separate call.

Adriano