[Cscwg-public] CSCWG Agenda Apr 8, 2021

Bruce Morton Bruce.Morton at entrust.com
Mon Apr 5 23:11:04 UTC 2021

Hi Dean,

I would like to discuss the following, of we have time:

  *   Clean-up items - can we add these to another ballot or should they have their own ballot?
  *   Dedicated Root - wanted to follow up on an approach to dedicated root for the CSBRs and also the issue test sites associated with a CSBR PKI hierarchy

Thanks, Bruce.