[Infrastructure] Upcoming maintenance to mailserver

Martijn Katerbarg martijn.katerbarg at sectigo.com
Tue Mar 26 21:09:48 UTC 2024

All,

On March 27th, we will be making a few changes to the cabforum.org mail server, which also handles emails to and from the mailing lists.

Part of this change entails testing a setup for redirecting emails sent to infrastructure at cabforum.org <mailto:infrastructure at cabforum.org> to a newly setup Google Groups group as part of a test setup. Once completed, emails sent to the above address will no longer be sent to the existing Infrastructure mailing list.

We will closely monitor email logs to identify any potential issues that may arise from this change. Likewise, we will also be sending several testing emails.

While we expect these changes will not affect other mailing lists, if you do notice any issues, please reach out to myself through a direct email.

Regards,

Martijn