[Infrastructure] Ballot SC70 results

Inigo Barreira Inigo.Barreira at sectigo.com
Tue Mar 26 09:58:35 UTC 2024

Hi,

Due to the new situation of the ballot SC70, how should we address the
status of the ballot in the members tool and/or the google sheet?

On the members tool, we have all these options for ballots: passed, failed,
cancelled, voting period, discussion period, new and pre-ballot but there´s
no status for this situation.

In the google sheet, there´s no such options but need to clarify what we can
indicate in that cell.

Another question is if all votes are automatically rescinded and deemed null
and void, should we remove those votes from the tool and the sheet? Should
we leave them for some historical purposes?

Regards