[cabf_validation] 2022-01-12 Meeting Agenda

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Wed Jan 11 19:30:20 UTC 2023

Hi Corey,

I finely got around to sending out the minutes from the last meeting, and it
occurs to me that we didn't completely address the ordering of the subject
DN fields topic.  There are 2 tables, one that specifies order and one that
does not, but it's not clear how the 2 relate to each other.  For example,
can the items from the second table be interleaved with the attributes that
need to be ordered?  As it stands, yes, they can as there is no rule about
how those 2 tables relate to each other.  Is this specified sufficiently
well for us to proceed?  Maybe we need a short discussion on that tomorrow
(sorry to bring up this topic AGAIN).

Doug