[cabf_validation] Certificate usages/issuance flows to model for the F2F

Corey Bonnell Corey.Bonnell at digicert.com
Thu Feb 9 17:15:38 UTC 2023

Hello,

As discussed on the call today, we developed a list of 5 different issuance
flows that we'd like to model in preparation for the F2F discussion:

1.	ACME model

2. CDN

3. "Traditional" hosting provider

               - "user"/admin makes the CSR

4. Reseller/partners

5. "Cloud" provider

               - makes CSR for web server

To help prepare for the F2F discussion, we'd like to call for volunteers to
develop a model for each of these different issuance flows. Specifically,
each step of the validation and issuance process should be enumerated. If
possible, each step should also reference the relevant BR section.

If you'd like to work on one of these items, please reply to this email with
the number of the flow that you'd like to model.

I'll work on spinning up a Google Docs page for each of these items and
follow up on this list when this has been done.

Thanks,

Corey