[cabf_validation] Changes discussed at the F2F
Dustin.Hollenback at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 13 18:28:08 UTC 2022
We had also agreed to defer the prohibition of dataEncipherment until v2.
From: Validation <validation-bounces at cabforum.org> On Behalf Of Corey Bonnell via Validation
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 5:54 AM
To: CABforum3 <validation at cabforum.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [cabf_validation] Changes discussed at the F2F
I reviewed the minutes of the F2F and identified these four areas/topics that were discussed and require changes to the current draft document:
* Top-level effective date for new profile
* Allow for previous version of the profile until new effective date
* Defer prohibition on keyAgreement in ECDSA certs until v2
* Add carve-out for multiple DC attributes (GRID)
* Update subject attribute validation requirements to not require 126.96.36.199 validation for those fields whose validation steps are documented in the BRs
If there's any items that were missed or if you know of additional items that we should address, please respond to this email or raise them on the call tomorrow.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Validation