[cabf_validation] New Validation Subcommittee Chair: Corey Bonnell

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Thu Jan 13 20:24:48 UTC 2022

Hello,

Just wanted to send a quick note announcing that I have stepped down as the Chair of the Validation Subcommittee of the CA/Browser Forum.  I will continue to participate, but have decided to pass on the responsibilities of being Chair to Corey Bonnell.  He has a bit more time to give this extremely important subcommittee the time and attention it deserves.  Wayne will continue in his capacity as Vice Chair of the subcommittee.

For subcommittees, the established precedent is that changes in Chair are handled by consensus on the subcommittee calls.  For further information, I'll defer to the minutes, but I wanted to get this announcement out there since we did discuss the change on the call, and there were no objections.

Corey will be running the call on the 27th of January.  Please congratulate Corey on this wonderful new opportunity!  I'm confident he will do an excellent job.

-Tim