[cabf_validation] Enterprise RA and EV CRL Checking

Adriano Santoni adriano.santoni at staff.aruba.it
Thu Feb 24 08:14:49 UTC 2022

I take this opportunity to say that the words "at third and higher
domain levels" seems rather ambiguous to me. I suppose that, here, it is
implied that the second level is the one directly allocated/assigned to
the Subscriber, but this is not necessarily a second level in the strict
sense as it depends on the length (number of labels) that make up the
public suffix. Unless I am misunderstanding those words.

Adriano