[cabf_validation] Registration and Incorporating Agencies Disclosure Formatting

Joanna Fox jweber at godaddy.com
Thu Sep 17 15:26:22 MST 2020

Hi Corey,

Thanks for the quick response.  What I’m attempting to communicate is questioning when there is one incorporation/registration agency that contains data from multiple localities.  We have found a few examples of this throughout the years in various countries and I want to ensure we are communicating our findings appropriately in our disclosure.

Thanks,
Joanna