[cabf_validation] [EXTERNAL] Draft Ballot SCXX: Improve OU validation requirements

Paul van Brouwershaven Paul.vanBrouwershaven at entrust.com
Wed Nov 4 04:20:37 MST 2020

We got a lot of positive feedback using private channels, with the large majority of CA's indicating that they want to retain the OU field and willing to support this proposal.

Dimitris, you suggested in the virtual meeting 51 to create some “bad actor” scenarios, I have translated this into the attached risk register.

In the register I have suggested to remove item 6 from the proposal as I don't think the risk can be mitigated.

I would like to invite this group to think about these and other risks, and if/how they are or can be mitigated.