[cabf_validation] Clarifying Acceptable Status Codes for Following Redirects in methods 18 and 19

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon Jun 22 11:20:43 MST 2020

Right, but the issue with 300 is that it required CAs to make content-aware
decisions about the acceptable resource to dereference, and that is the
issue that's trying to be avoided here, because that leads to ambiguities
again.

301, 302, 307, and 308, as the set seemed to represent the use case of
unambiguously and explicitly indicating the URLs.