[cabf_validation] Subscriber cert profile template

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Thu Jun 18 06:55:33 MST 2020

After our last meeting I went ahead and added a Tab for "Subscriber TLS" certificates and made some edits.  Please feel free make or suggest changes then we'll have something closer to reality when we continue our review in a couple of hours.

I think we also need to revisit some of the items in the Root and CA sections regarding what is permitted today vs. what we want.  There are some "what we want" mixed into the profile and we probably need to revert that, or write ballot to change it (like what goes into the Root and CA certificate Subject DN).  We might want to just highlight those in red for now and continue with TLS certificates, then extensions.