[cabf_validation] [EXTERNAL]Re: Making progress on disclosures of data sources

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Apr 22 21:12:31 MST 2020

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 10:40 PM Kirk Hall <Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com>
wrote:

> Ha, Sweden. Which one is the correct registry to use?

That's exactly the sort of question that's good to solve collaboratively,
and where this proposal helps move us towards.

To help answer this: What are the Incorporating Agencies and Registration
Agencies that Entrust Datacard uses for Sweden, which it has evaluated
against the criteria of the EV Guidelines? What about for other
Jurisdictions?

This is not the first time we've discussed this issue
<https://cabforum.org/pipermail/servercert-wg/2019-December/001517.html> as
a way to solve real problems. Hopefully we can be more productive
<https://cabforum.org/pipermail/servercert-wg/2019-December/001537.html>
this time around.