[cabf_validation] Validation WG minutes Feb 28, 2019

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Thu Feb 28 10:07:15 MST 2019

Attended

Ben Wilson,

Bruce Morton

Doug Beattie

Dean Coclin

Joanna Fox

Li-Chun Chen

Rich Smith

Robin Alden

Shelley Brewer

Tim Shirley

Anti-Trust Statement was read by Dean

Appointed note taker and start recording

*       Doug took the notes and recorded the meeting.

IDN encodings

*       No discussion on the 3 options that Wayne sent out. We'll wait for Wayne to help guide this discussion

Topics for F2F agenda:

*       Go through some of the items from the Validation Summit including updates to Method 6 and 10
*       OrganizationalIdentifier
*       CAA methods: how to register the new CAA methods
*       We assume Tim and Wayne will coordinate a longer list for the Face-2-face between now and then

Pending Ballot on Other Subject Attributes

*       Should go out today or tomorrow.

Neither Wayne nor Tim could attend, so it was a short meeting

This is the last meeting prior to the Face-2-face