[cabf_validation] Onion Proposal

Wayne Thayer wthayer at mozilla.com
Mon Dec 23 15:37:04 MST 2019

Thanks Jacob and Roland. I've attempted to address your comments:
https://github.com/wthayer/documents/commit/6e590309cca47737454790f452369769bf7281eb

As I believe you are suggesting, I removed the requirement defining how to
communicate the nonce only to the Applicant.

I also made a few other changes to the draft:
* Add random value expiration:
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/commit/14235f2e21df5cc75fbd151f91cba277af2df762
* Anticipate changes to domain validation method #6:
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/commit/4945ebd94fe70e3762600f39746e30d266d15aaf

Thanks,

Wayne