[cabf_validation] OrganisationIdentifier mandated by ETSI TS 119 495

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Mon Oct 29 14:05:49 MST 2018

We can tell roughly 10% of the world’s population and their elected representatives to go pound sand, or we can work together with them to explore whether there are reasonable accommodations we can make that almost everyone can live with.

There’s no reason why certificates shouldn’t be able to contain additional standardized identity information, as long as the normal check-boxes get ticked (for example, auditable rules about how such information is validated).

-Tim