[cabf_validation] Canceled meetings: November 8 and 22

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Mon Oct 29 11:15:22 MST 2018

Since at least half of the regular attendees will not be able to make the
Validation Subcommittee call on the 8th, we will cancel it.  The next
meeting after that would be on November 22nd, which is the United States'
Thanksgiving holiday, so we will be canceling that call as well.  If there
is interest, I'll schedule a meeting on a Monday or Tuesday in November, to
reduce the time between meetings.

The next regularly scheduled Validation Subcommittee meeting will be on
December 6th.  Hopefully we can continue to make progress on the work of the
Subcommittee on the mailing list in the meantime.

-Tim