[cabf_validation] OrganisationIdentifier mandated by ETSI TS 119 495

Adriano Santoni adriano.santoni at staff.aruba.it
Mon Nov 5 02:37:52 MST 2018

Just to provide a wider picture of the implications (to those who are
interested in this topic):

Not only is the organizationIdentifier attribute required by ETSI TS 119
495 (*): its presence in the QWAC certificate is also taken for granted
by the "Implementation Guidelines" published by the Berlin Group
(https://www.berlin-group.org/nextgenpsd2-downloads). And I suppose that
several major banks and other fintech companies are currently developing
and/or integrating APIs based on those guidelines.

So... it looks like a time bomb.

Adriano

(*) Which, to my understanding, technically implements the requirements
of Art. 34 of the COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2018/389 of 27
November 2017.