[cabf_validation] Validation WG: Do we need a plan?

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Fri Mar 23 06:04:15 MST 2018

Tim and all,

Yes, we need a plan!

I think the best short term approach is to flush out risks and mitigations of the current methods using Wayne's Google Doc.  We identified a lot of good thing during the Validation Summit, now we need to think about them.  I've created a number of table where we can list risks and mitigations.  If anyone has a better format or approach, I'm not at all tied to this, so go for it.  Getting a better understanding of the current methods will also help us propose new methods that are at least as secure.

If half of us could spend 30 minutes on this each week, we'd make great progress, then we could review any important "flagged" items during our calls to wrap up those points and move on.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aJiOzYVTpoAPVWDucnp20cTO2PR_cRsHncvkhlrcR10/edit#

Doug