[cabf_validation] Using 3.2.2.4.2/.3 for future domains

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Fri Mar 16 02:43:19 MST 2018

Hi Dimitris,

It doesn't seem you addressed my points, as I explained in the message
you're replying to that what you just described is not safe and not
reasonable. I'm not sure where the confusion is, so perhaps it'd be helpful
if you could highlight where you may not disagree, and we can see if there
was a misunderstanding in the points made?