[cabf_validation] Outline of Method 1 Replacement

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Sun Mar 11 15:45:07 MST 2018

Hi Wayne,

I am still compiling the minutes on the Method 1 discussion we had
during the Validation WG Summit. Please allow 1-2 days to get all my
notes straight. I just received the presentation from Mads. I think the
minutes will be useful to the WG and this thread. I was also left with
the impression of a way to improve method 1 and turn it in a robust new
method which will have at least the same (if not better) level of
assurance than the existing methods.

Thanks,
Dimitris.