[cabf_validation] Minutes from the meeting of 2 August 2018

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Thu Aug 9 08:43:33 MST 2018

Per our homework assignment:

I looked into how GlobalSign performs HTTP validation with respect to redirects:  We do not follow any redirects.

However, I believe that following redirects only from a domain to the www or www2 subdomain should be supported for the purposes of validating the domain (and redirects to any other domain should not be permitted).

Doug