[cabf_validation] Validation WG Agenda

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Tue Apr 10 08:00:10 MST 2018

The first item we will discuss is the future of the Validation WG after
governance reform.  I assume we will continue our work as a Subcommittee of
the Server Certificate WG using option (a), but we should discuss.

"Any "Legacy" Working Groups ("LWG") in existence when this Bylaws v.1.8 is
approved by the Forum shall have the option of (a) converting to a
Subcommittee under a CWG pursuant to Section 5.3.1(e),"

Then we will work on items from the Trello board.  Please see if you can
find some time to make some updates to the Validation Summit document as
well.

-Tim