[cabf_validation] Random Value Reuse

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Thu Oct 19 15:48:10 MST 2017

Wayne, I very much like (prefer) an approach that puts the rule in each of the validation methods that uses Random Value (like you have drafted below), which is much better than creating a new definition that’s hidden away on the Definitions page (such as “Nonce”) and then using that for some of the methods instead of Random Value.  Much clearer and simpler.  So I think we support this.