[cabf_validation] Change to EV 9.2.7

陳立群 realsky at cht.com.tw
Fri Mar 3 07:01:41 MST 2017

Peter,

  OK. Now I see. There will be three separate ballots to resolve these issues.

  And

“[…] locality level MUST include the country and MUST include state or province information if the locality is within a state or province."

   Implies that if the locality is not within a state or province, (Such as those cities, county and Direct-controlled municipality in Taiwan) and the Direct-controlled municipality in some Asia countries, then your draft sentences will solve the issues that I raised in Redmond F2F meeting and 33rd F2F meeting.

   Thank you. Besides, I also want to say thanks to Ben for his help from Oct.,2014. I also want to say thanks to Kirk, Bruce and Jeremy.

    Li-Chun Chen
    Chunghwa Telecom