[cabf_validation] Change to EV 9.2.7

陳立群 realsky at cht.com.tw
Thu Mar 2 19:21:26 MST 2017

Dear Jeremy,

    Sorry, there is typo in previous mail.  And lost some information. I correct as below:

So I don’t know that I have ever posted in Validation Working Group that State is not required in Taiwan about EVGL 9.2.7.  But it seems in your ballot EVGL 9.2.7, you still let State/Province be required. Did your discussion on Jan.,26  let me divide amendment of  SSL BR 7.1.4.2.2 & EVGL 9.2.5 to other two ballots? And you or Bruce propose Ballot No. 191?

     Note that for central government agency or company, the Naming rule of Taiwan GPKI certificate & CRL profile is somewhat different with SSL BR , so we hope Taiwan or other country will be exception.

Sincerely Yours,

              Li-Chun Chen

              Chunghwa Telecom