[cabf_validation] Clarifying 3.2.2.4.6

Wayne Thayer wthayer at godaddy.com
Wed Jan 25 17:46:48 MST 2017

I’ve noted a few potential issues with 3.2.2.4.6 (Agreed‐Upon Change to Website) that I’d like to discuss:

  1.  In the definition of Required Website Content, the phrase “together with additional information that uniquely identifies the Subscriber” implies that the Random Value or Request Token isn’t enough, even if that alone uniquely identifies the Subscriber to the CA. Is that the intent?
  2.  The term Request Value in #2 is not defined
  3.  It references section 3.3.1 which is blank. Should it reference 4.2.1?

Thanks,

Wayne