[cabf_validation] FW: Domain Validation ballot draft

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Mon Feb 29 10:34:43 MST 2016

J.C.,

I think it would be better to create a new validation option for this so we don't confuse the different options (we've been down this path before).  When using a cert from the CA we 'll need to define the Test certificate and it's validation steps differently from what you propose and I worry that adding this to the current definition (which already has an option in it) will cause confusion and/or ambiguity.  Can you create Domain Validation option 10?