[cabf_validation] updated draft ballot for domain validation - dated Jan. 27, 2016

Robin Alden robin at comodo.com
Wed Feb 10 09:40:12 MST 2016

I’ve made the changes we discussed into the document.  I also made some further changes to D (2) and F (4).

I’ve also got H (6) and J (7) to about where I want them in terms of using a redefined Request Token.

I’m happy with Doug’s Test Certificate method, which surprised me.

I think we could write a book of commentary on this section when it’s completed.  Not just so other people understand it but also to remind ourselves how we arrived where we are now :)

Regards
Robin