[cabf_validation] Updated domain validation

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Thu Jun 4 10:55:51 MST 2015

Hi Jeremy,

This is getting much better.  Eventually we need to think about the effective date (in 6 months?) and things like that.

I did a little clean-up, updated section numbers, pasted in the current section 3.2.2.6 so it's easy to compare and tried to simplify some concepts (how far down you can prune components).  For your consideration.

Doug