[Smcwg-public] [EXTERNAL]- Clarifications on Section 1.3.2.1

Wendy Brown - QT3LB-C wendy.brown at gsa.gov
Thu Feb 16 14:56:14 UTC 2023

I may be misunderstanding the question here -
But if Pedro is suggesting that an ERA has validated O, ST, C fields that
they would like to be included in the subject name, and still use gmail
accounts, If the mailbox-validated method is used to validate the mailbox,
according to the profiles  O, ST, C fields are not allowed to be in the
certificate, even though in theory they were validated.

Thanks,

Wendy

Wendy Brown

Supporting GSA