[Smcwg-public] Example S/MIME BR-compliant certificates

Corey Bonnell Corey.Bonnell at digicert.com
Wed Apr 19 12:52:07 UTC 2023

Hello,

While developing test cases for the soon-to-be-released S/MIME linter, I
created a small Python-based project that generates example S/MIME
certificates that follow the SMBR profile. These examples may be useful to
implementors and may spur discussion on various aspects of the SMBR profile,
so we're providing these certificates as well as releasing the project code
on Github.

The project repository is here:
https://github.com/digicert/smbr-cert-factory. Attached to this email are
the full set of certificates and associated private key files. More examples
may be added later.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Corey