[Smcwg-public] orgID - Government entities

Stephen Davidson Stephen.Davidson at digicert.com
Wed Apr 5 21:31:22 UTC 2023

The following edit in my erratum branch should address this observation.
Thank you Bruce for pointing it out.  A similar change will need to be made
to the EVG.

https://github.com/srdavidson/smime/commit/67ba77c6728543469683f4f8e50573d2b
61621cc

It is likely that we should add the identifiers GOV and INT which are
described in 7.1.4.2.2 (d) to the list described in Appendix A.  Thoughts?

Regards, Stephen