[Smcwg-public] [EXTERNAL]-Re: Use of the certificateHold CRLreason for leaf certificates

Pedro FUENTES pfuentes at WISEKEY.COM
Fri Sep 2 05:40:32 UTC 2022

Hi Russ,
The traditional interpretation of and/or is actually “or”, from a logical perspective.
Anyway, if I’m wrong I’m happy to be corrected.
BR/P