[Smcwg-public] Leaving GTS

Fotis Loukos fotisl at google.com
Wed May 25 13:29:24 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I'm writing to inform you that I will be leaving GTS at the end of this
month. Although I will focus in a different area, I will still be around
but not in a professional capacity. It has been a pleasure working with all
of you, and I wish you the best.

Best regards,
Fotis Loukos

--

Fotis Loukos |  Security Engineer |  fotisl at google.com |
Brandschenkestrasse 110, 8002 Zurich, Switzerland

This email can contain confidential information.If you received this email
by mistake,
do not pass it to third parties and delete all copies and enclosures,
and let us know that it has been delivered to the wrong address.

Thank you.