[Smcwg-public] Weekly github digest (S/MIME Certificate Working Group)

Infrastructure Bot infra-bot at cabforum.org
Sun Jun 5 07:35:13 UTC 2022

Issues
------
* cabforum/smime (+5/-2/💬5)
  5 issues created:
  - Do Japanese / Chinese / Cyrillic are allowed in Subject DN or Not ?  (by AshishGlobalSign)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/134
  - 3.2.2.2 Validating control over mailbox via email : Random Value (by AshishGlobalSign)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/133
  - Subscriber Certificates Do we need LDAP and FTP References for SMIME BR (by AshishGlobalSign)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/132
  - Subscriber Agreement in case of Enterprise RA (by chrisbn)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/131
  - Time within which CA must process the revocation request (by zurinazolkaffly)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/130

  5 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #134 Do Japanese / Chinese / Cyrillic are allowed in Subject DN or Not ?  (1 by RufusJWB)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/134
  - #133 3.2.2.2 Validating control over mailbox via email : Random Value (1 by srdavidson)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/133
  - #132 Subscriber Certificates Do we need LDAP and FTP References for SMIME BR (1 by XolphinMartijn)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/132
  - #130 Time within which CA must process the revocation request (1 by srdavidson)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/130
  - #111 Identity validation: Digital signatures (1 by XolphinMartijn)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/111

  2 issues closed:
  - eIDAS eIDs: attribute collection and validation of individual identity https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/119
  - EdDSA key parameters https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues/126

Pull requests
-------------
* cabforum/smime (+3/-3/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove EV ref from 7.1.4.2.2 (d) orgidentifier (by srdavidson)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/pull/135
  - NMinor reference updates (by XolphinMartijn)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/pull/129
  - Clarifying the ASCII characters vs. Latin characters (by RufusJWB)
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/pull/128

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Minor reference updates
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/pull/129
  - Clarifying the ASCII characters vs. Latin characters
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/pull/128
  - Remove EV ref from 7.1.4.2.2 (d) orgidentifier
    https://github.com/cabforum/smime/pull/135

Repositories tracked by this digest: