[Smcwg-public] [EXTERNAL]-Re: Certificate Suspension

Pedro FUENTES pfuentes at WISEKEY.COM
Fri Aug 26 14:38:48 UTC 2022

This what I said in my (probably poorly written) mail.
This is not about immediate validity, but about validity at the time of signature.
In doc signing this is solved by adding the revocation status to the signature data, and I doubt cert consumers would do that.
Therefore, although I personally support suspension in general, I don’t think is feasible in this case.