[Smcwg-public] Bridge CA

Wendy Brown - QT3LB-C wendy.brown at gsa.gov
Wed Aug 3 17:59:47 UTC 2022

Stephen - suggested rewording of the Bridge CA definition

Bridge CA – A CA that facilitates interoperability between different
enterprises or communities that operate their own PKIs, by issuing and
receiving Cross Certificates which map the peer PKI certificate policies to
the certificate policies of the Bridge CP.

Wendy

Wendy Brown

Supporting GSA

FPKIMA Technical Liaison